If building furniture and cabinets is your passion and you are looking for the chance of getting an attractive and lucrative job at a company in Canada in Wildwood Wood Works Ltd. The minimum wage is $23 per hour, and you can work up to 37 hours a week. This is $851 for the week and $3,404 monthly.
It is among the highest-paying skilled trade jobs available in Canada. The best thing about it is that you don’t require any certification to be eligible for this position. All you need to do is the skills required for this job, which could include: Operating woodworking equipment and using hands-on tools for cutting, shaping, and forming components and parts; trimming joints and connecting parts and subassemblies to create a complete unit and strengthen joints: repair or redesign furniture made of wood, for example.
The best method of obtaining a visa to Canada is finding employment first. In that way, you will be able to convince your employer to help you get access to Canada or give you an official letter of engagement to expedite obtaining a visa. You have a job offer, or a letter of work provides you with an advantage over applicants seeking access to Canada.
In this case, it is not necessary to get a job invitation from the employer. However, it is usually recommended that you get the job first in your country of origin so that obtaining a visa is much simpler and speedier. This job opportunity is open to all applicants, including Apprentices, Indigenous individuals disabled, immigrants to Canada seniors, students veterans, Visible minorities, Veterans as well as youth.
What are the requirements for Cabinetmakers?
- Cabinetmakers must meet the following standards:
- Experience manual and practical activities
- Can follow instructions in writing
- Able to perform work at a high degree of precision
- Ability to perform math-based calculations
- Good communication skills
- Hand-eye coordination is excellent.
- Can work as an individual or as part of
- Free of dust allergies
The location: Edmonton, AB
Salary $22.50HOUR per hour for 37.5 hours per week.
Conditions for employment include permanent employment Full time, day Evening, Weekend Morning.
Date of start: As quickly as is feasible.
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits
Secondary (high) school certificate of graduation
Experience: From 1 – 7 months to less than
- Engage with clients to determine the specific requirements for the job.
- Mix and match furnishings styles and materials to the client’s requirements
- Monitor and deliver service to customers
- Estimate job costs
- Draw and measure site layouts for furniture that is manufactured
- Learn and understand the work documents to make accurate lists of cuts for specific jobs.
- Control and program computer-aided design (CAD) along with computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Choose and understand the best wood and timber products to make furniture
- Create custom furniture
- Preparing and assembling cabinets for installation
- Install and select hardware for furniture, like hinges and handles
- Make on-site repairs and adjustments to cabinets
- Maintain and clean work areas such as machinery and tools for a safe environment for workers.
Supervise other workers; instruct apprentices; estimate the costs and materials. Maintain the workplace safe and clean.
- The Area of Specialization as well as tasks
- The frame is used to make chairs and couches.
- Installing hinges, locks, drawers, and shelves.
- Repair and refurbish furniture and antiques.
- Working with and selecting wood or veneers, particle boards, and synthetic wood.
- Cutting, marking, and cutting wood.
- The assembly of parts into furniture pieces and complete pieces.
- Making use of drawings and specifications, furniture is created.
- Fittings for caravans, boats and other equipment require precise details.
- Review drawings, work orders, and samples of parts to determine the specifications.
Weight Handling: up to 23kg (50 pounds)
How do I apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in Canada without a degree then this is for you, as does not require any certification to be eligible for the position.Follow Us for Update