Here is the full requirement and Cost of USA Visa if You are planning to process your Visa application.
African passport holders need the visa required to visit the U.S. for any reason. There are various types of tickets you could apply for depending on the purpose of traveling. There are numerous requirements to meet for an application for a visa to be accepted.
There are also fees for visas that will vary based on the passport you’re applying for. The prices for tickets are subject to change depending on the decision made by the U.S. Government. We will present you with the latest fee for visas and the conditions to apply for the U.S. Visa from Nigeria or any other country in Africa.
Visa Application Fee Amounts
Fee Amount (USD) Fee Amount (NGN) Visa Type Description
$160 67200.00 B Business/Tourist
$160 67200.00 C-1 Transit
$160 67200.00 D Ship/Airline Crew
$160 67200.00 F Student (academic)
$160 67200.00 I Journalist and Media
$160 67200.00 J Exchange Visitors
$160 67200.00 M Student (vocational)
$160 67200.00 T Victim of Human Trafficking
$160 67200.00 TN/TD NAFTA Professionals
$160 67200.00 U Victim of Criminal Activity
$190 79800.00 H Temporary/Seasonal Workers and Employment, Trainees
$190 79800.00 L Intracompany Transferees
$190 79800.00 O People with extraordinary abilities
$190 79800.00 P Athletes. Artists & Entertainers
$190 79800.00 Q International Cultural Exchange
$190 79800.00 R Religious Worker
$265 111300.00 K Fiance(e) or Spouse of U.S. Citizen
$205 86100.00 E Treaty Trader/Investor, Australian Professional Specialty
How to Apply for U.S. Visa
- You must submit a square passport photo with a minimum size of 600 pixels (height wide). Maximum dimensions will be 1200 by 1200 pixels (height wide). Its background must be the color of white or an off-white.
- Please fill out the DS-160 online and send it to the U.S. Department of State website.
- Pay the non-refundable Visa processing cost by paying at a bank or delivering on the internet.
- Set up your appointment at the consulate or Embassy. You can make an appointment via the internet or call the phone center.
- You will be asked to bring the following documents at the time of the interview
- Your color photograph that is compliant with the specifications
- The passports you have in your current and previous versions.
- The Visa fee payment receipt
- The 10-digit barcode number on the confirmation page for your DS-160
- You’ll need additional documents depending on the type of visa you have.
- You can be present for your USA visa appointment by visiting either the U.S. Consulate General or the U.S. Embassy in your country.
- When you are scheduled to attend the Consulate or Embassy General interview, your fingerprints are taken. But, you won’t need to go through this procedure in the case of an international or diplomatic visa. This is also true when you’re younger than 14 or over 79.
- Once your access has been approved and you are notified, you will receive a confirmation that your visa has been approved. Your passport is waiting at the pickup place you indicated when you made your appointment.
How to Make Payment For USA Visa
This non-refundable USA Visa Application fee will be based on the visa you are applying for. For tourist and business visas, which are the most well-known, the price is estimated at around US$160.
The payment can be made by cash at a specific bank branch close to your home or through their websites.
If you choose to pay in person at an institution, you’ll be asked to show a photocopy of the information page on your passport. The Bank will issue you an invoice that you need to sign before you leave the banking institution.
Making a payment online through the Internet banking platform is dependent on having an account at the Bank. If you have one have an account, you can complete the price in a short time and will receive a receipt. Print the receipt to prove the payment.
USA Visa Requirements
The applicants for visas from Africa will require the following information for your USA Visa application
- An international passport that has two blank pages to serve as visas and entry stamps. Keys should last a minimum of six months after the date of return.
- Tickets from the past (for travel time and history)
- Page of confirmation for form confirmation barcoded DS160
- A page for confirmation of appointment
- Two-color passport photos
- Payment receipt for the application fee
- Evidence for funds (i.e., payslips, bank statements, evidence of investments and assets (e.g., payslips, bank statements, proof of assets and investments)
And that’s the full requirement and cost of USA visa if you are planning to process yours. make sure all the legal documents are ready before you begin the process.