Candidates who have resided in Canada or have acquired some experience working in Canada can submit an application for permanent residency via Canada’s work experience class.Here are Requirements to Work In Canada Under Canada Experience Class program
The Canada Experience Class can be one of the most efficient ways to become a Canadian citizen, work and reside in Canada. Work experience of at the minimum of one year is among the requirements that must be met to be a part of the program. The program offers the path to permanent residence for those who have resided in Canada for a while, gained some working experience, and adapted to Canada’s environmental and climatic shifts.
However, there are exceptions to all positions, or work experience that require a skilled skill are legitimate an experience that is valid or type of job should be classified according to the following;
- A managerial job or position (Should be categorized under the Skill Type NOC 0)
- A job or work that is professional (Should belong to a NOC Skilled Type)
- A Skilled or Technical Trade Job or part (Should be included in a NOC Skilled Type A)
The requirements to work in Canada In the Canada Experience Class
People who wish to apply through Canada Work Experience Class must satisfy the following criteria:
- It is required to have been in full-time employment for at least one year and have the legality of a work permit or be part-time in your job, but the hours worked must be equivalent to the number of hours you have worked during full-time.
- Candidates must apply to the Canadian Experience class within 3 years after completing their education.
- The language requirement is an important aspect. Canada offers two national languages: English in addition to the French Language. You must be fluent in either of the two languages and possess an authentic test report to prove it.
- This Canada Work Experience Class does not apply to those who live or work in Quebec. Quebec offers its version of the program, called Quebec Experience Class, which performs the same function for the province.
- If you’re in the category of Refugee claimant from Canada or have worked in Canada without an official work permit or residency status, you’re ineligible to apply for this stream.
Are students eligible to apply to this program?
You’re eligible for application for international students from Canada who have completed an undergraduate or graduate program for at least 2 academic years. Students benefit as they can apply for a post-graduate work permit following their graduation. Post-graduate work permits permit them to stay in Canada as workers for any company and gain valuable work experience to qualify in Canadian Work Experience. Canadian Work Experience.
How To Apply For Canadian Work Experience Class? Canadian Experience Class? Experience Class
- Application to be eligible for the program simple, but the essential factor is to be sure that you meet the criteria and have the proper documents. The initial step of the process is to create your express entry profile. This will allow you to join the pool of express entry, and if you satisfy the requirements, you will be eligible as a candidate for permanent residence. For applicants who are seeking to apply within Canada, your application will be handled by the Centralized Intake Office, and for those who are outside Canada, the application will be processed by Ottawa Case Processing Pilot Center. Ottawa Case Processing Pilot Center.
- The application will be scrutinized by an immigration officer; then, you’ll be invited for an interview by the immigration agent.
- It is also necessary to have paid the permanent resident fees and taken a medical exam, and was able to pass. Following that, you’ll be issued a permanent resident status card.
- Candidates who have lived or currently reside in Canada and have worked in Canada can apply for permanent residence by completing a Canadian work experience program.
- It is required to have been in full-time for one year and possess an official work permit or be part-time in your job, but the hours you work must match the number of hours you have worked as a full-time employee.
- Candidates must submit their applications for this Canadian course within three years after gaining knowledge.
- The requirement for Language is an important aspect. Canada is home to two languages: English and French Language. You must be proficient in either of the two languages and possess an authentic test report to prove it.
- It is important to note that the Canada Work Experience Class does not apply to Quebec residents who reside or work. Quebec is home to its programs known as Quebec Experience Class, which performs the same function for the province.
- Therefore, if you’re in the category of Refugee claimant from Canada or have worked in Canada without a valid work permit or residency status, you are not eligible to apply for this stream.
The above are for those individual aspiring to work in Canada. It is always important for an individual seeking for a job, to know the requirements before applying for the job. These are some of the requirements for all those who would want to work in Canada under Canada experience class. This will help and guide you on how to apply.
Follow Us for Update